Signia Hearing Aids
Founding: In 1913, German inventor Werner von Siemens and Sivantos
Technology Roots: Siemens was a prolific industrialist who made a wide range of engineering innovations – one of his earlier known achievements was a new telephone type that used horseshoe magnets for amplification.
- The purchase of Siemens by EQT, a leading private equity group in Northern Europe, in 2015 led to the creation of Sivantos and the production of Signia brand hearing aids using Siemens technology.
- Sivantos merged with Widex, creating WS Audiology, which continues to manufacture Signia as a Sivantos product.
Other Brand Names by WS Audiology: Rexton and Widex
Manufacturer’s Warranty: Up to 3 years
Most Recent Innovations: OVP Binax
Schedule A Hearing Assessment
"*" indicates required fields
Processing Technology and Features
Binax uses a live deep neural network with continuously learning AI so that your hearing aids adapt to your individual needs as you move from one listening environment to another.
Outstanding speech clarity within a fully immersive soundscape that reduces echoes and feedback in reverberant environments is an additional characteristic of Signia’s processing technology.
Acoustic motion sensors detect and process speech and background noise in separate channels before automatically recombining the sound signal and delivering it to you as clearer, more natural sound and speech.
Additional Key Features:
- The world’s first inductive charging system, featuring a 24-hour rechargeable lithium ion-powered hearing aid battery
- Android and iPhone connectivity
- Connectivity with digital devices using StreamLine Mic, StreamLine TV, and other apps
- Discrete sound quality adjustment using your smartphone
- TeleCare app for connecting with your hearing care provider for remote counseling, troubleshooting, and programming support
Patient-Focused Hearing Aid Repair by Hearing & Balance Clinics
If you have hearing challenges, Signia hearing aids are among the advanced technology solutions that can help you hear better and improve your quality of life.
Hearing & Balance Clinics recognizes the value of all prescription hearing aids to the individuals who use them, so you can count on troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair support for Signia hearing aids as well as those from Sivantos, Sonic, Starkey, and more.
The ongoing, trusted, and personalized care you have available to you at our hearing care clinics throughout Northeast Georgia allows you to get the very best performance from your hearing aids so you can continue to reap their benefits for years to come.
If you or someone you know is struggling with their hearing or needing help from one of our hearing aid specialists, then use the adjacent form to contact the Watkinsville, Loganville, or Lavonia clinic nearest you.
Request A Callback
If you are concerned about your hearing or a loved ones hearing, it can be a combination of daunting and overwhelming to understand what to do, who to visit and what advice to trust.
That’s why our hearing care experts are here to help.
Simply complete this form and you’ll receive a callback from a friendly member of our team to answer your questions, offer professional guidance and help demystify the process to allow you to gain the help that you need.
Remember, there’s no such thing as a silly question!
"*" indicates required fields