ReSound Hearing Aids
Founding: 1943 by Dr. Rodney Perkins of Stanford University as Danavox
Technology Roots: Dr. Rodney Perkins, professor emeritus of surgery at The Stanford University School of Medicine, started the California Ear Institute, was a pioneer in the otolaryngology field, and founded over 13 successful companies, including ReSound Corporation, Sound ID, and Earlens Corporation.
- Danavox released its first hearing aid in 1947.
- In 1977, Danavox was purchased by GN Store Nord and renamed GN/Danavox.
- ReSound produced the first open-standard digital chip in 1992.
- The ReSound Air open fit design was released in 2003.
- In 2018, the outstanding LiNX Quattro family of hearing aids was introduced.
Other Brand Names in GN Group: ReSound, Jabra, Beltone, Interton, Danavox, and FalCom
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1 to 3 years
Most Recent Innovations: ReSound HearSay
Schedule A Hearing Assessment
"*" indicates required fields
Processing Technology and Features
As a part of the GN Group, ReSound plays an essential role in the design and production of medical, professional, and consumer audio solutions as well as the manufacture and distribution of med-tech, hearables, and intelligent audio products in more than 80 countries worldwide.
ReSound HearSay is an advanced sound processing technology designed to provide wearers with a more natural and personalized listening experience with more natural sound reproduction that mimics the way the human ear processes sound.
Adaptive directionality allows your hearing aids to automatically adjust their focus to the direction of the dominant sound source so you can concentrate on the conversation you want to participate in, even in noisy environments.
Sound profile personalization allows you to tailor your hearing aids to match your specific hearing requirements and allows audiologists to fine-tune the settings based on your audiogram and personal preferences.
Additional Key Features:
- Feedback Suppression Wide Dynamic Range Compression (WDRC) system to adjust sound input intensity and Digital Feedback Suppression (DFS) to eliminate issues with howling (feedback) and distortion
- Wind Noise Reduction
- Bluetooth Connectivity (2.4 GHz) technology to link your hearing aids with your iPhone, Android, or other digital devices
- Quick charging for up to three days
- The Remote Assist app to connect with your hearing care provider for programming, adjustment, and support from any location with an internet connection
Patient-Focused Hearing Aid Repair by Hearing & Balance Clinics
If you have hearing challenges, ReSound hearing aids are among the advanced technology solutions that can help you hear better and improve your quality of life.
Hearing & Balance Clinics recognizes the value of all prescription hearing aids to the individuals who use them, so you can count on troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair support for ReSound hearing aids as well as those from Rexton, Siemens, Signia, and more.
The ongoing, trusted, and personalized care you have available to you at our hearing care clinics throughout Northeast Georgia allows you to get the very best performance from your hearing aids so you can continue to reap their benefits for years to come.
If you or someone you know is struggling with their hearing or needing help from one of our hearing aid specialists, then use the adjacent form to contact the Watkinsville, Loganville, or Lavonia clinic nearest you.
Request A Callback
If you are concerned about your hearing or a loved ones hearing, it can be a combination of daunting and overwhelming to understand what to do, who to visit and what advice to trust.
That’s why our hearing care experts are here to help.
Simply complete this form and you’ll receive a callback from a friendly member of our team to answer your questions, offer professional guidance and help demystify the process to allow you to gain the help that you need.
Remember, there’s no such thing as a silly question!
"*" indicates required fields