We’re Looking For Incredible People Like You to Join Our Team
Establishing Hearing & Balance Clinics as a highly-rated hearing care provider didn’t happen overnight, and it was a team effort.
As we continue to provide personalized hearing care that addresses the unique needs of every patient who comes to us in Northeast Georgia, we know it will continue to require a team effort.
A Message from Nathan Griffin, Au.D.
If you’re seeking an opportunity to be part of a locally respected and passionate team that has built a stellar reputation as the most caring, trustworthy, and experienced audiological group in Northeast Georgia, then you may be interested in learning what joining the Hearing & Balance Clinics team looks like.
We’re constantly seeking talented and dedicated people who want to join our “team,” show us the commitment that we’ll show them, and be part of shaping our future.
The truth is, we’ve developed a very special culture, and we’re absolutely committed to maintaining it. If you are looking for the next career step and want to work with a passionate private practice that is making a meaningful difference in the lives of local people and our industry, then you’ll find everything about our team and business on this page.
At the bottom, you’ll see available positions in which you can apply or register your interest.
Nathan Griffin Au.D.
What You Can Expect to Receive
- One of the most satisfying parts of doing what we do is watching people transform before your very eyes, regaining their independence, restoring relationships, hearing precious sounds and voices they’ve been missing, and so much more.
- Along with those heartwarming experiences, we believe Hearing & Balance Clinics is a great place to work because we provide individualized support and accommodations that will make you feel comfortable working with our team.
- We recognize that each of our team members has a special set of talents and skill sets that add value to what we do, so we encourage you to contribute your ideas and areas of expertise as a way to make the whole team stronger.
- Our team supports each other in personal and professional growth, and we provide you with plenty of opportunities to do just that in a fun and supportive way that makes all of us more professional and more real.
- We recognize that each of us has personal and family commitments outside the office, so we do our best to accommodate work schedules and give time off when it's needed.
- Most of all, you’ll be working with great team members who are fun to work with in an atmosphere that is constantly changing and delivering rewards that you’ll never forget.
Ready to Join Our Team?
When you join Hearing & Balance Clinics, you become a part of our tight-knit family, where every member is valued and appreciated. What we do is more than just a job; it’s a fulfilling, long-term career opportunity with rewards that money just can’t buy.
If you’re ready to join our team and/or would like to inquire about available positions, we’re eager for the opportunity to get to know you.
Feel free to upload your résumé, or just enter your information and schedule a call.
"*" indicates required fields